Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Customer service letter just in!

This just in...another wonderful letter of accolades from one of our satisfied clients....

10-1-2008
To The Management of "Eye Studio"

Last week I purchased glasses from your business and want you to know that your service was EXCELLENT. It is rare to experience professional, personal treatment in any retail business. I admit I may be a picky customer, but your salesperson, Darrin, was exceptionally knowledgeable, patient, and cheerful, allowing me the luxury of taking my time in deciding my choice. I'll be recommending the "Eye Studio" highly. Keep up the great service.
Thank you,
Barbara G.

Way to go Darrin, our newest addition to the Eye Studio team!
Don't forget to come in and meet Darrin and experience the level of service he is already receiving praises for!

No comments: