Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sharing the Love

It's a sunny May morning. A warm breeze is wafting down 9th Ave and with it warm feelings from our wonderful patients. Allow me to share some:
I really appreciate the personal, friendly service I always receive from your office, and have recommended you to several friends who are now patients too. Thanks for the great service.

You guys are amazing--so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I look forward to my annual visit because I know I'll always get royal treatment and leave with some new fabulous glasses! Thanks for everything.

We always appreciate the staff's willingness to assist us with adjustments to glasses, insurance questions and overall needs and satisfaction. They are all very customer service oriented and fantastic helpers - thanks!

I can't really suggest anything - the Eye Studio was really excellent in every way. They were SO helpful with insurance which is usually a nightmare and they were very patient with me considering I am very uncomfortable with eye things. :) This has been my best eye exam and I would easily recommend them to others.
We are so thankful for the support we get from our patients, and we love that our care for them gets reciprocated in such a lovely way. Thanks a ton!

No comments: