Saturday, June 5, 2010

More Lovely Comments

We are so fortunate here at The Eye Studio to be blessed with exceptional patients. Every now and then we get a lovely comment to remind us why we do what we do. Why is that? For you, of course! Here are some of those comments:
"Every experience has been overwhelmingly positive and I've referred more than one person to go to The Eye Studio. Dr Tsai is terrific and the optical staff are always helpful as well as extremely good at helping to pick out glasses!"

"My experiences with The Eye Studio have been exceptional, from friendliness, courtesy, and knowledge of staff and doctors to retail selection. I will definitely recommend to others."

"The Doctors and staff are all super. Professional, friendly, thorough, I've been extremely pleased with the quality of service and my confidence in both doctors couldn't be higher."

"The best part of my visit was seeing the photos of my eyes and having Dr. Thomas explain everything to me and pointing out the maculae and the optic nerve. I've had glasses for over 20 years and this was by far my best eye exam. Thanks!"
Thanks, everyone! You're lovely, and we appreciate it every day.

No comments: